- Small bag of little peanut butter cups
- Small bag of wrapped bite-sized Snickers
- A handful of dark chocolate chips
- At least 10 re-closable plastic eggs (they had two holes on both ends of the egg)
- 10 helium-filled mylar balloons (They were $1.25 each at Dollar Tree)
For each egg + balloon combo, take the string from a balloon and thread it through two holes on a plastic egg and tie them off when the height of the balloon was satisfactory. I had the balloons float around the height of Orion's shoulder. Divide the candy amongst the eggs, close 'em up. We spread them around within the space a familiar room that was enclosed by furniture, in our case, it was our TV/family room. When it was GO time, I took one egg/balloon to Orion for the purpose of familiarizing him with this creation. That first egg had the dark chocolate chips that I knew would get Orion's interest right away.